Sunday, February 12, 2017

Love and Kindness

This week I channeled the Diva's Challenge #302 to use Hamadox by Diana Shrurer, CZT into a heart shape in the spirit of love and kindness. We could all use a little more of that in our lives every day, don't you think?

A little graphite shading to round out the Hamadox elements plus a little Printemps in red as a backdrop and I'm pleased to present this Zentangle valentine.

zentangle heart hamadox hamail paradox printemps
Hamadox (Hamail + Paradox) and Printemps
for Diva Challenge #302
In my last post, I invited people to print out a copy of the Zendala I created for Diva Challenge #301 and to add their own touches with color or shading. Here's mine using colored pencils. Can you tell I've got spring fever?

zentangle zendala mandala diva dance paradox color shading
Diva Challenge #301 Zendala in spring colors

It's not too late to give it a try! If you do, please post it on your blog, Instagram, or other social media site and leave the link in the comments below so I can see it.

How are you spreading love and kindness this week?

1 comment:

  1. This is a very original and beautiful drawing of Hamadox, I love it. The cheerful and bright colours you have used on the Zendalatile gives us already a bit that happy springtimefeeling. Thank you Jules.
    Just giving a smile to another person is so easy and many times I got back a lovely smile... that's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete